Sugar Jam Upstairs apt. (Unit 3) in Dover Gardens offers a tranquil, convenient stay!
- 2-bedroom apt w/stylish furnishings, shared garden & short walk to Dover Beach
- Steps to the famous St. Lawrence Gap lined w/restaurants, bars & nightlife
- 8-min walk to Dover Beach, close to Maxwell & Welches & SW beaches
- 5-min drive to Oistins Fish & Street Market, a must-see; 15-20-min to Bridgetown
- Wi-Fi, laptop-friendly workspace, Smart TV & a shared laundry facility onsite.
This is freshly painted and newly renovated it`s 900 sq. ft. |83.6 sqm 2nd-floor apartment accommodates 4 guests and is located in the Dover Court Apartments (2-story complex) in the heart of the popular Dover Beach area and just steps away from the lively St. Lawrence Gap stretch of road and “top-rated” entertainment district with restaurants, bars & lively venues. Guests can enjoy the best of both worlds here at this relaxed and comfortable neighborhood of Dover Gardens plus have quick access to the best of Barbados southwest coast, beaches and “the Gap” entertainment!
The main spaces of the upstairs apartment:
- A super cozy living room with stylish decor and comfy furnishings like a sofa and reading chair, a TV for relaxing downtime moments at home and direct access to the private terrace through the sliding-glass doors.
- Next to the living room is a fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances and everything you’d need to prepare meals at home. This feature is great if traveling on a budget and looking to save money by eating at home! There’s also a lovely kitchen table in the center to enjoy a relaxed sit-down meal at home before heading out or a great place for a cup of coffee and quick breakfast to start your day.
- The private outdoor terrace has a table and chairs set up and is perfect for relaxing with a book or a cocktail and the delightful Barbados breeze.
- There is 1 full bathroom in this 2-bedroom apartment to accommodate 4 guests. The bedrooms are arranged as such and are on the upper floor of the complex:
BEDROOM 1: Queen bed
BEDROOM 2: Queen bed
- There’s a shared garden area you can enjoy and a shared laundry room with washers and dryers that are free for guests to use. There’s also an iron and ironing board if needed too.
- As for parking, there’s a shared parking lot on the property with one parking space available for free for this unit.
You’ll have full exclusive access to the apartment and your private terrace. There is also a shared garden area to enjoy and the parking lot and laundry room area also shared between 3 other units in the complex.
Other things to note
Guests must climb stairs to the apartment on the 2nd floor.
Long-term stays are allowed and there is lap-top-friendly workspace available for the remote worker.
Grocery delivery is available from nearby Dover Market. See Guest Book in the apartment for details.
There is no daily housekeeping service but should you like a cleaning one can be arranged at an additional charge. Please organize directly with the local Property Manager.
We supply some home and bath essentials complimentary upon arrival like shampoo, body soap, toilet paper, some laundry detergent, trash bags, and cleaning supplies. We'll replenish an item one time, but if you need an additional supply after that, you'll need to purchase more. Unlike hotel service, these items are not replenished each time you run out. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
*There are surveillance cameras on the property, strictly for security reasons only to ensure guests' safety. All cameras are facing outdoor areas.
Electricity is included in your stay.
Please note that early check in and late check out are subject to availability with an additional fee. Please let us know as far in advance as possible so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed.
- No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during their stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture.
- No pets allowed.
- No unregistered guests are allowed on the grounds, building or apartment – please ask for approval of management before planning; fees may apply for additional guests in the villa.