The house is situated in the part of the village called Foveg. Its original form was a long farmhouse built in the 19th century, this form has been enlarged with a cross-wing in 1910. The specific ornament of the house is its wooden veranda, widespread in the Galga valley. From an etnographic point of view, the house can be categorized as a typical Central-Hungarian build. As the house has been property of the Zsigri family for centurys, the building was named after the Zsigris. The Zsigri house is open to receive guests throughout the year. Heating: central gas heating, floor heating on the ground floor and radiators in the attic. Accomodation is provided for 12 person in the house in a double room, in a room with 3 beds and one with 6 beds and also in an apartment with 2 beds.