•  Type: Villa
  •  Beds: 2
  •  Baths: 2
  •  Sleeps: 4


Villa Calma is a villa for holiday with pool in Ostuni located in the quiet countryside, at about 7 km far from Ostuni city and 15 km far from Martina Franca. The villa has a strategic position to reach the historical centre of the White City and other famous places of the Apulia (South Italy).

The guests dispose of a swimming pool dipped in the green landscape of Apulia's countryside.

This detached villa includes a large yard, a garden and an equipped veranda, where the guests can have lunch and rest during their holidays.

Through the outside steps, you have access to the back garden on the beneath floor, where you will find the pool. You have access to the pool only using this stairs.

Owner info


  • Gianni

Terms & Conditions

The prices include the costs of: water, gas, final home cleaning, laundry weekly change of the kitchen, beds, bathrooms.

The prices do not include the cost of electricity, which will be calculated at the end of the rental period.

To confirm your reservation, a 30% prepayment is requested and the remaining 70% has to be paid at the arrival.

In addition to the basic rental fee, a security deposit of Euro 300,00 is requested. The deposit will be refund at the end of the rental period (except in case of damages).

Additional Rate details

REMAINING PERIODS - except holiday periods

Reservations in August have to be made for a minimum of two weeks, either the first two weeks, or the last two weeks of the month. Otherwise, it is possible to reserve for three consecutive weeks. During the two weeks including the 15th August (national holiday), guests have to pay 10% more.



Guest Reviews