Guidelines on how to list your property for best results?
Please remember, we have designed this website after careful study of the market and experience, as updated your listing is, the more comfortable travelers will feel to inquire and ultimately book your vacation rental home.
- You must complete our profile information. The following information must be complete and accurate: Your photo, complete name, address, phone number and valid email address.
- You must upload at least 12 recent and good quality photos with proper caption.
- Your property headline shows up at the top of your listing and in the title for all search results. Because your property's headline is your first chance to grab guest's attention, make it as specific as possible. This also affects the search results. Do not exceed 60 characters for your headline.
- Your property availability calendar is regularly updated. Many travelers plan their vacations around work and school holidays, which can make their timing inflexible.
- First 100-word summary of your vacation property is what matters the most. Make sure it paints a clear picture of your home and all the extras it offers.
- Each vacation rental listing description has (2-3 keywords) rich content and should represent only one vacation home. Multiples property information in one listing is not allowed and will be removed.
- Select the best and closest region, destination for your property.
- You should upload recent photographs of the property with date embossed on them.
- A thumbnail photo of your vacation home also shows up on all the search result pages and at the top of your listing. Be sure to select the best photo that beats your competitors.
- Your listing must provide accurate information about the vacation property.
- Travelers look for a property that is close to their interest or specific attraction. In your description, instead of writing "near tourist attractions, golf, and beach," mention the exact distance from the home to nearby attractions.
- Most travelers search with a certain budget and price range in their mind. Make sure you update your prices regularly and mention your prices clearly and they're easy to find in your listing.
- Clearly mention size of your property, bedrooms, baths and maximum number of guests it can accommodate. Everyone wants to know about your bedroom setup as well as the seating availability in your living and dining area
- Most travelers prefer to read the amenities rather than reading the property summary. On your listing, it's easy to check off boxes to show travelers which amenities are included and additional information about other amenities on offer.
- Your guests can leave reviews about your home using the write review system. Featuring these reviews can make a huge difference. Guests are more likely to select a holiday home that several past guests have recommended.